Web Development Internship
At InVOID (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Engage in full stack web development using ReactJS, NodeJS, and Flask.
2. Work closely with a founding team to understand workflow, documentation standards and potential gaps.
3. Make recommendations for closing gaps.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at InVOID will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
InVOID is improving a retail store's AIQ by bringing advanced analytics via a dashboard to the offline retail space. They use existing in-store store infrastructure and have minimal setup, their product scales to fit needs of all types of stores. They provide artificial intelligence, micro-location and big data analytics that help retailers in retaining their customers by giving them a personalized experience. inVOID's system today is designed to use a combination to identify shoppers during their session and improve their ins store experience.