Web Development Internship
At InnoFarms (Jaipur), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Define database requirement for processed fruit supply chain system.
2. Develop a database system including the mobile interface.
3. Program and test database to be working with sensors and other IoT devices.
4. Collect data from the machine running in the field.
5. Test and run the whole program on a mobile device.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at InnoFarms will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
InnoFarms is committed to substantially improve farmers' income and reduce food wastage by providing innovative de-centralized agro solutions that improve efficiency across the value chain, thereby also improving the lives of the final consumer. Their hero product is indigenously developed 'processing on wheels solution' for fruits and vegetables.
They focus on a farmer-centric business model design adapted for India, coupled with the latest technology to offer low-cost solutions at scale. InnoFarms was finalists of Startup India Grand-Agri Challenge 2018. Currently, it is incubated with AIC-Sangam, Gurugram, a clean-tech incubator. InnoFarms has been founded by Sudhanshu Gupta (B.Tech. IIT Bombay, ex-P&G, Germany).