Web Development (J2EE) Internship
At ENIMM (Noida), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on J2EE, XML, and JDBC platforms.
2. Work with Spring and Hibernate tools.
3. Develop back-end of various modules for our various products using Spring Boot and Hibernate frameworks.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development (J2EE) at ENIMM will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a team of highly charged individuals with an intent to deliver products or services designed to meet consumer needs. The company has a clear focus to innovate & develop new technology. They intend to empower every person connected with them to achieve more. They believe that technology should be making their lives more comfortable to work together and create an ecosystem which benefits all. They nurture fresh ideas to create better experiences.