The candidate should fulfill the following job responsibilities:-
1. Develop custom java scripts to support interactive user interfaces of multiple devices/browsers.
2. Support development of back-end application parts feeding data to UI.
3. Support to develop prototypes, use cases and functional specifications.
4. Work independently on modules assigned.
5. Build solutions of highest quality.
6. Take online products from testing to live launch.
7. Use visual layout tools to create prototypes, mockups, wireframes, and user interface roadmaps.
8. Work closely with web and mobile designers and developers to ensure brilliant and beautiful user experiences are built on resilient back-end technology.
9. Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specifications.
10. Implement front end interface development throughout group of applications.
11. Development of User interface look and feel and navigation.