Web Development Internship
At ESN India (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
2. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
3. The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
4. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
6. Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
7. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at ESN India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Event Support Network (ESN) is an organization that applies the basis of project management in the creation of events, conferences, etc., be it social, corporate, sports, cultural or any event. They have personnel with a wide range of experience which they bring in onto the scenario to ensure that only the best be delivered. Event Support Network is a way of outsourcing occasions that may be beyond the scope of the business. They obtain a copy of the old event so that it can serve as a placeholder for the forthcoming ones.
Event Support Network comes up with new and exciting ideas for holding events. Depending on the requirements of the clients, we do a lot of things with an event to bring them alive. They also bring a lot of their experience into play which is an added asset for customers. They also give customers the opportunity to have customized events. ESN India also produces India's biggest hard rock music festival, Bangalore open air.