Web Development Internship
At Customer Guru (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop new features for our cloud application - omoto. Io, using Java Spring and Hibernate and SQL.
2. Analyze bugs, understand the approach to fix the same and provide in-time quality solution for the same.
3. Document the design and approach for feature development, bug analysis and fixing on our internal wiki page.
4. Occasionally, develop web-pages using HTML and CSS and also connect the same with backend using AngularJS.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at Customer Guru will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We are a seed funded SaaS product company based out of Bangalore. The founders are top-notch engineering grads and international MBAs with several years of experience working with global brands around North America, Europe, and India. Our culture is dictated by three mantras- insane focus on great customer experience, happy employees create happier customers, and fail fast but learn faster.