Web Development Internship
At Somani Business Infra Private Limited (Ahemdabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conduct a rigorous analysis of the website or webpage requirements which involves a brainstorming session with a development team to either come up with ideas for a new site/page or a complete revamp of an existing one.
2. Work on the development & database optimisation.
3. Develop dynamic site/page and include the advantages of PHP script as per the final plan.
4. Test the site/page for every conceivable error and get feedback from the client. Once you have located errors, debug them and finalize the site/page.
5. Update the website continuously and alter functionalities from time-to-time to improve visibility and user experience.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Web Development at Somani Business Infra Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are management consultant serving under categories including accounting, management, HR, web designing, financing, technology, trading, retail sector, retail marts, financial management, tax management, audits, legal management, etc.