Wealth Manager Internship
At Credit Fair (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Raise debt from HNIs and retail investors to fund loan growth.
2. Prospect, acquire, and retain clients and meet targets.
3. Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them investment options on the lending side.
4. Sales experience in the direct selling of financial products from any financial services industry is preferred.
5. Research, investigate, and update themselves on available investment opportunities/financial market trends to determine whether they fit into client portfolios.
6. Relationship management - Contact clients periodically and determine if they are satisfied with the service and returns generated.
7. Ensure paperwork and process are followed.
8. Provide various investment performance reports and summaries to the clients.
9. Conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops, and other business development activities.
10. Prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats Increase liabilities size of a relationship via balances in accounts of existing customers.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Wealth Manager at Credit Fair will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Credit Fair was founded in 2018 by Aditya Damani and is backed by K.M. Global Group, which has over 30 years of experience in financial services. The Company successfully obtained its NBFC registration from the Reserve Bank of India. They are building a cutting edge FinTech lending platform for Bharat. They have begun their journey by offering installment loans in four key sectors - Education, Healthcare, Home improvement, and Electric vehicles.