Waste Water Treatment Internship
At Bhagawati Group (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Setting up Air Separation Plant for production of oxygen, nitrogen and argon on Built Own Operate (BOO) model.
2. Bio-Remediation (Phyco-Remediation) of waste/polluted water in lakes, ponds, rivers etc. with very innovative environment friendly and sustainable technologies.
3. Bio-Remediation of industrial effluent and sewage.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Waste Water Treatment at Bhagawati Group will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Bhagawati Group today supply oxygen through pipeline to copper smelter from onsite Air Separation Plants, Produces customized Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) pipes and many GRP Pultruded products. Bhagawati Group is also involved in Bio-Remediation (Phyco-Remediation) of waste water.