VLSI Design Internship
At Maven Silicon Softech Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Project Specification Analysis.
2. Creating Design architecture.
3. Partitioning Design.
4. Module Level Implementation.
5. RTL coding in Verilog HDL.
6. RTL Synthesis.
7. Building the top-level Module.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for VLSI Design at Maven Silicon Softech Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Maven Silicon is the Best VLSI training center that provides high-class industry-standard VLSI training to novice engineers pan India. Sivakumar is the Founder and CEO of Maven Silicon. He is responsible for the company's vision, overall strategy, business, and technology. He is also the Founder and CEO of Acetic Design Technologies.