Video Making/Editing Internship
At Walnut Folks (Nagpur), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
2. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity.
3. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
4. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
5. Create rough and final cuts.
6. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
7. Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry's best practices to maximize efficiency.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Making/Editing at Walnut Folks will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Their left brain dominates logical thinking, analysis of patterns and data whereas the right helps us emote. Typically, most brand communication gets either of the two right, very data-driven monotonous conversations with consumers where they don't end up relating to the brand or so creative that you end up liking but not really buying the product.
When you put together masters of logical thinking and experts in creativity together, it's a wholesome brain more like a Walnut - strong, and rich in value. Walnut Folks is a holistic growth driven marketing agency with expertise in data, design, and technology. With over 8+ years of experience in entrepreneurship, and working with the biggest agencies, the founding team hails from the most reputed institutes of the country.