Video Editor Internship
At Expertrons (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Editing videos to present important clips, and required activities.
2. Making short videos for social media promotions.
3. Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
4. Inputting music, text, graphics, and effects.
5. Ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running.
6. Discovering and implementing new editing technologies and the industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
7. Coordinating with the team and getting tasks done as per the deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Editor at Expertrons will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Expertrons is the world's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations. Powered by AI&ML capabilities along with their new age of experts.
Aspirants learn from the interview experience of other experts recommended by their AI algorithm matching. Within a month of launch, they have gathered interview experiences from 50+ experts from IIT Bombay. They are placed with top firms like Mastercard, BCG, Oyo, Optiver, Google, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Viacom 18, One Plus & more!
It is an initiative by IITB alumni and serial entrepreneur founders having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains.