Video Editing Internship
At Tavat Consultancy LLP (Ahmedabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Familiarity with special effects, animation, and compositing.
2. Creative mind and storytelling skills.
3. Must Visualize the ideas before execution.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Editing at Tavat Consultancy LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Tavas Consultancy acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. Combined with their methodology and work ethics, which has helped them in getting the jobs done quickly and efficiently, their reputation has established them at the forefront in the field of global executive search.