Video Editing Internship
At Across The Road (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
2. Take a brief to grasp the production team's needs and specifications.
3. Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes' value and contribution to continuity.
4. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
5. Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
6. Create rough and final cuts.
7. Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
8. Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Video Editing at Across The Road will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are full-service digital marketing agency and event management company. At ATR they do everything from providing digital business solutions, advertising, social media marketing, branding, web designing, logo designing, mobile apps, SEO to event planning.