VETS Internship Armed Forces
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
2. Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
3. Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
4. Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
5. Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
6. Passionate about building an innovative culture.
7. Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
8. Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for VETS Armed Forces at JPMorgan Chase & Co. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The firm employs over 225,000 individuals worldwide, including 176,000 employees working in the US.