UX Research Internship
At PeepalDesign (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. UX Research Interns learn what people need and want from our products and services and evaluate user experience.
2. As a UX Research Intern, you conduct independent research, analyze real user behavior.
3. Conduct & Coordinate user studies to gauge the usability of new and existing product features.
4. Communicate with team members throughout the process.
5. Planning, designing, preparing, and running user research activities to support the design, development, and continuous improvement of services (includes contextual discovery, experience mapping, diary studies, early-stage concept, and prototype testing, lab-based and contextual usability and accessibility testing).
6. Designing and running contextual and discovery research to develop a deep understanding of the needs of all users of a service
7. Managing the usability and accessibility testing process from designing test tasks, and preparing discussion guides, to test moderation, analysis, and presenting results & recommendations.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UX Research at PeepalDesign will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Peepaldesign founded in 2010, It brings deep expertise in researching users across domains and defining user centric, developer-friendly and business focused user interfaces for versatile digital products and services. Apart from delivering unique value through user insights and creative solutions, PeepalDesign believes in the institutionalization of UX through strategic UX management support, training, and workshops.