UI UX Design Internship
At WoodFlake (Indore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
2. Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect.
3. Consulting with clients and lead experience architect.
4. Researching interaction design trends.
5. Researching technology trends.
6. Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique.
7. Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
8. Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps.
9. Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and associated design tools.
10.Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
11.Strong written and verbal communication skills.
12.Understanding of common software project management practices.
13.Understanding of common software development practices.
14.Understanding of current technologies and design trends, and the desire to innovate using relevant mediums.
15.Sense of ownership with good designing & coding skill set for web & graphics.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI/UX Design at WoodFlake will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
WoodFlake offers comprehensive solutions designed to address business challenges, targets and solve industry-specific problems. Building software and integrated suite of modular products designed to meet a range of focused technical needs for businesses. They are a full product life-cycle service provider creating best in class web and mobile solutions while excelling on our 'passion for UI-focused engineering' to build cutting edge technical assistance.