UI UX Design Internship
At TDF Diamond Factory India Private Limited, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Work on creative web and app layout, user interfaces, and graphic designs.
3. Ensure the technical feasibility of wireframes and research.
3. Submit assignments on time.
4. Communicate with managers to understand their requirements and provide them quality design support.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI/UX Design at TDF Diamond Factory India Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
TDF Diamonds & Gold has been undoubtedly one of the finest and most trusted names in fine jewelry. This is because of their valuable experience and expertise in the field. The company was established in 1999 when two school friends Gautam Singhvi & Prasanna Shetty, experts in diamonds and jewelry began their journey into the trade with a manufacturing and wholesale unit at Mumbai.