UI UX Design Internship
At Meinigar Technologies Private Limited (Stockarea), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Designing web prototypes using adobe XD/Figma based on the company's design guide.
2. Interviewing stakeholders and users and understanding requirements and making them live in XD.
3. Creating graphics/illustrations and work with the team on branding and DM activities.
4. Working on web platforms and create wireframes as per team discussions, and then later work on visuals.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI UX Design at Meinigar Technologies Private Limited (Stockarea) will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Meinigar Technologies Private Limited, are coding to build a digital warehousing hub for brands to model their distribution network and achieve decentralization of inventory by flexible on-demand warehousing contracts. They connect a network of logistics infrastructures (like 3PLS, Warehouse Promoters, and Warehouse Operators), cloud software solutions, and real-time data-driven reports to move products across the globe with greater transparency, flexibility, and optimization.