UI UX Design Internship
At Credit Fair (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
2. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
3. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and their teams.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI UX Design at Credit Fair will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Credit Fair was founded in 2018 by Aditya Damani and is backed by K.M. Global Group, which has over 30 years of experience in financial services. The Company successfully obtained its NBFC registration from the Reserve Bank of India. They are building a cutting edge FinTech lending platform for Bharat. They have begun their journey by offering installment loans in four key sectors - Education, Healthcare, Home improvement, and Electric vehicles.