UI Designer Internship
At Thence (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually)
1. Create simple and seamless experiences across a variety of apps and platforms by distilling product requirements and user goals into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
2. Collaborate with brilliant and passionate design, copywriting, and product teams to take ideas from conception to release.
3. Advocate for simplicity at every moment, constantly re-evaluate existing products, and suggest ways to fix and enhance the experience.
4. Working in close collaboration with Design, Executive teams to see projects from concept through implementation and beyond.
5. Constantly champion for the user, in every aspect of your work. People over pixels.
6. Self-growth and educating other members of the team. Everyone has something to learn and something to share.
7. Present your work to teammates and stakeholders to get buy-in on your ideas.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI Designer at Thence will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Thence is a dedicated digital UI/UX design agency with an emphasis on deep user research, lean UX Design methodology, and continuous optimization. Their proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the user experience of their digital assets. Working with start-ups, small & medium businesses, and enterprises across the globe, their UI/UX solutions span web and mobile apps, websites, AR/VR, and chat/voice applications. With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, their vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology. Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started in 2017 as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.