UI And UX Design Internship
At Red Hat India (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understand product specifications and user psychology.
2. Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
3. Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
4. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
5. Find creative ways to solve UX problems, e.g., usability, findability.
6. Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
7. Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
8. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for UI And UX Design at Red hat India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At Red Hat, they connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. They offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.