Turbomachinery Engineering Internship
At SoftInWay Inc. (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. We are currently looking for highly motivated engineering students to intern at a fast-paced, internationally growing organization.
2. In this role, you will support the global team on all steps of the turbomachinery design and analysis process.
3. Strong theoretical background in turbomachinery principles, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and heat transfer.
4. Ability to pay attention to details and strong organization skills.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Turbomachinery Engineering at SoftInWay Inc. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SoftInWay, Inc. is a global R&D engineering company specializing in the development of efficient turbomachinery and power plants by offering its industry leading software platform, AxSTREAM for turbomachinery design, redesign, analysis, and optimization, as well as engineering services and educational courses.