Travel & Tourism Internship
At travoinspire (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Dealing and suggesting corporate clients for their travel queries.
2. Providing domestic and international travel recommendations, quotes, sales, and bookings.
3. Preparing corporate client itineraries and travel documents as well as ensuring correct visa information.
Perks and Benefits
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your work experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities.
Flexible Work Hours
This company gives the intern a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained, like minimum and the maximum number of hours of work per day.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Travel & Tourism at Travoinspire will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Travoinspire is a corporate & luxury management company, delivering excellence globally. M/S TravOinspire was conceived in December 2015 and merged to TravOinspire Global in December 2017. They are bound to provide the exemplary corporate travel services through their dedicated experienced team of personnel. They provide competitive price, quality service with full product knowledge. They have organized various types of inbound/outbound corporate events and conferences for clients across industries (corporate, government, & social).