At Xilinx India (Hyderabad) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Will be responsible for testing and verifying Xilinx Software Tools.
2. Debug of failures – sometimes involving multiple components of the software and/or interaction of hardware, software, simulation etc.
3. Create and source a wide variety of designs which can be implemented and validated on FPGA boards.
4. Develop Test plan and unit level testcases to validate the new software features.
5. Work with different stake holders to plan and execute the validation methodology for the Xilinx Tools.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Testing at Xilinx India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs, and now, the ACAP. Their highly-flexible programmable silicon, enabled by a suite of advanced software and tools, drives rapid innovation across a wide span of industries and technologies - from consumer to cars to the cloud. Xilinx delivers the most dynamic processing technology in the industry, enabling rapid innovation with its adaptable, intelligent computing.