At Paytm (Noida, Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. A solid foundation in data structures, problem solving, algorithms, and software design.
2. Solving complex and interesting problem.
3. Converting design into code.
4. Active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
5. Writing unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - Test-driven development (TDD) is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical at Paytm will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Paytm is India’s largest payments company that offers multi-source and multi destination payment solutions. It offers comprehensive payment solutions to over 8 million merchants and allows consumers to make payments from any bank account to any bank account at 0% fee.