At McAfee Software (India) Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Be able to effectively communication with global customers over phone & email.
2. Industry certifications like CCNA, MCSE, S+ will be preferred.
3. Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows technology with some exposure to Server operating systems.
4. Basic networking knowledge.
5. Beginner level knowledge on Linux is preferred.
6. Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
7. Exposure to security concepts is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical at McAfee Software (India) Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why they rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Their goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to their customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.