Technical Engineering Internship
At Synopsys (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Should be strong in technical concepts, fundamentals, and good team player.
2. He/She will be part of SNPS DDR IP implementation team and responsible for the implementation and integration of world class DDR IPs at the cutting edge technology nodes (14nm,10nm and below).
3. Timing closure above ~2GHz, mixed signal had macro IP integration.
4. Building the efficient clock trees with very tight skew balancing are some of the challenges as part of day-to-day job.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical Engineering at Synopsys will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything?where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.