Technical Engineering Internship
At Keysight Technologies (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Knowledge of C, C++, C#, .Net, Visual Studio.
2. Basic understanding of RF and Wireline communication with component level and module level design knowledge is required.
3. Good understanding of cellular technologies like LTE, 5G and WLAN technologies.
4. Knowledge of digital design, high speed interface and their test flow is required.
5 Understanding of industry ecosystem for Wireless Communication, Cloud Computing, Automotive segments is desirable.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Technical Engineering at Keysight Technologies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Keysight has been operating in India since 1999. In India, they have presence in several major cities. Their sales offices are located in Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Bengaluru. These offices are primarily responsible to drive and support sales of electronic test and measurement instruments and solutions. Engineers and scientists in more than 14,000 companies use Keysight offerings to research, design, manufacture, install and maintain electronic components, devices and systems. All of them interface with Keysight's global network of direct sales, support and indirect channel partners.