At eigoPaathshala (Pune,Mumbai,Delhi,Chennai,Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Teaching English/regional languages to foreign nationals.
2. Planning, preparing and delivering lessons (including teaching material).
3. Researching and devising entertaining, creative, and productive lessons for students.
4. Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
5. Participating in staff meetings and training programs.
6. Maintaining timely and accurately - work reports as guided from time to time.
7. Performing other tasks as assigned from time-to-time.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Teaching at eigoPaathshala will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Their vision is to - teach to make communication happen and help with continuous improvement to gain expertise in a language/subject, encourage youngsters and stimulate their interests towards taking niche teaching profession as a career.
At eigoPaathshala, they follow unique methods and concepts for teaching. They strive to bridge the communication barriers. Since they work with people from different countries across the globe with different cultures, They follow highly professional work ethics and work culture. Punctuality and quality are their prime focus.