System Engineer Internship
At GE Healthcare (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations.
2. Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.
3. Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey.
4. Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms.
5. Provide documentation support in the assigned project.
6. Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.
7. Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service.
8. Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for System Engineer at GE Healthcare will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for their customers.