At Exotel Techcom Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop market sizing models with inputs from the heads of different teams.
2. Consolidate the business models of different teams and put them on pen & paper.
3. Structuring the information collected and communicating to management.
Perks and Benefits
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your work experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for suitable work arrangements based on a five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Strategy at Exotel Techcom Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Exotel is one of India's largest cloud telephony companies. Their aim is to help businesses, both large and small, manage their business phone system via a virtual phone system. Exotel's cloud telephony eliminates the need to invest in any hardware or maintenance. And that is one of the biggest pain points of traditional systems like EPABX/PBX.
Every business, irrespective of its size should be able to utilise features like IVR, Call Recordings to sound professional and serve their customers better. They believe that they're at the forefront of something big. Cloud telephony is poised to change the way businesses function.