Solar Inverter Design Internship
At Sangam Smesco Private Limited (Gurgaon) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Analyze and document new or existing solar hybrid inverters.
2. Design and analyze analog circuitry, digital signals, PWMs and GPIO.
3. Design power stages including estimation of losses and efficiency.
4. Design and analyze high frequency magnetics.
5. Maintain documentation of all designs.
6. Collaborate with in-house / external teams to perform cross-functional tasks as control, testing, layout.
7. Perform hands on testing of the inverter.
Perks and Benefits
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Solar Inverter Design at Sangam Smesco Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sangam Smesco Private Limited, under the brand of Peacock Solar, is a new-age residential rooftop company aimed at helping urban households switch to solar and enhance their lifestyle through access to clean energy and savings thereof. They have been recently selected by The Climate Finance Lab to be among top 9 investment ideas globally aimed at sustainable development.