At Medtronic (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understand design requirements and develop/implement screens and back-end logic for an Android-based GUI system using Agile SW development methodology.
2. Develop efficient code and create high-quality procedures to implement the unit tests.
3. Maintain software build/configuration management.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software at Medtronic will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Medtronic began its operations in India in the year 1979. With over 1100 employees, India Medtronic Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Medtronic Plc. It is headquartered at Solitaire Corporate Park in Mumbai and has its offices at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Dhaka, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Vadodara, and Colombo. Medtronic’s first IT Solutions Center in India, established in Bangalore in the year 2014, delivers innovative, strategic, and cost-effective IT solutions and services that drive business growth and enable Medtronic’s success. India Medtronic also has two Therapy and Procedure Training Centers in Mumbai and Dhaka and a Center of Innovation in Mumbai. These centers provide hands-on training to cardiologists on implanting devices for the management of cardiac disorders. These centers house a simulator-based virtual catheterization lab and OT setup with a C-arm for advanced interventional cardiology and spine surgery simulations.