Software Engineering Internship
At Zuora India Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Technical skills (e.g. Word, Excel, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL); agile with technology.
2. Critical thinker, curiosity, and desire to learn.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to quickly adopt new technology.
5. Interest in project management.
6. Analytical mindset.
7. Adaptability to changing priorities.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Engineering at Zuora India Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.