Software Engineering Internship
At TruckX Inc (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. As a software engineer intern in backend team, you will be building backend services and infrastructure that power our core products.
2. We strive for high standard of engineering quality while solving unique hardware as well as software challenges.
3. You will have high impact roles at a relatively small company for our user base.
4. You thrive in fast-paced, unstructured environments that require you to wear many hats and think on your feet.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Engineering at TruckX Inc will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
TruckX is one of the most exciting Bay Area startups in the Trucking and Logistics industry. Using a combination of software and hardware, they are transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and they already supports more than 30,000 customers. But this is just the beginning.