Software Engineering Internship
At HackerEarth (Bangaluru) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
2. Be versatile - Work on Django applications, micro-services, etc during the day; transform into that DevOps savior at night.
3. Document your contributions - at HackerEarth we promote consuming content and even more so - producing it.
4. Write a new post on our engineering blog every time you roll something out.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Engineering Intern at HackerEarth will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
HackerEarth is a product company that provides technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment. HackerEarth allows recruiters to quickly identify and hire the right candidate from its thriving community of developers. Every developer in HackerEarth's community is ranked and scored by its unique ranking system.