Software Engineer Internship
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. (Hyderabad) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and "Break" fixes.
2. Work within prescribed Chase Card Services development methodologies and standards. Adhere to high standards set by the firm related to Risk, control and compliance.
3. Responsible for development projects which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and "Break" fixes. Participate in Testing, implementation planning and execution of complex applications.
4. Perform hands on triage and break fix (level 3 support), adhoc reporting, code reviews, and core processing internal wellness checks.
5. Support changes/applications post implementation by debugging, fixing.
6. Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
7. Actively participate in modernization journey which includes agile transformation, cloud migration, API adoption, migration to new age databases and many more.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase & Co. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The firm employs over 225,000 individuals worldwide, including 176,000 employees working in the US.