Software Engineer Internship
At Bloomberg (Pune) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Take ownership of projects under the guidance of your mentor.
2. Be a collaborative member of your team.
3. Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms.
4. Be an excellent problem solver.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Engineer at Bloomberg will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Bloomberg unleashes the power of information and technology to organize, understand, and improve our world. Their 325,000+ global customers rely on them to deliver accurate, real-time business and market-moving information that helps them make critical financial decisions.
Bringing clarity to a complex world is our purpose.