Software Development Internship
At OSI Systems (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Understand the product functionalities and code in depth for writing unit test cases.
2. Able to write positive, negative and edge conditions unit test cases using the Junit framework.
3. Unit testing & debugging of production software.
4. Understanding of code coverage tools such as cobertura.
5. Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process.
6. Good in usage of software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, Static Code Analyzer tools, Debugging tools.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Development at OSI Systems will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
OSI Systems Inc. is a diversified global developer, manufacturer, and seller of security and inspection products, medical devices, and optoelectronic-based components, as well as a provider of engineering and manufacturing services. The company has more than 30 years of experience in electronics engineering and manufacturing and employs over 3,000 people through offices and production facilities located in more than a dozen countries. Their singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals, and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.