Software Development Internship
At Lido Learning (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Developing backend and frontend applications.
2. Designing and developing Database Models and APIs.
3. Architecture documentation and code reviews.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Development at Lido Learning will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
LIDO is an ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. With their exciting and fun online classes for their students, they are building the Lido experience: cutting edge content like animated videos and interactive games, a personalized platform for homework, tests, challenges, and inspiring teachers.