Software Development Internship
At Learning Telescope (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Proficient in the OOPS concept, programming, database, and data structures.
2. Should have a strong coding-programming background.
3. Ability to quickly grasp and implement new concepts.
4. Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team player.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Development at Learning Telescope will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Learning Telescope provides a unique platform for students, institutes, and financial institutes to interact with each other in the most economical way by giving choices from the best options in optimal time. Founded by Mrs. Vasanti Mulajkar and she is passionate of professional having diversified experience of 12 years in the industry and education field. She has conceptualized the idea of Learning Telescope considering the need of students. She holds a master's degree in computer management (MCM) with a Diploma in Business Management (HR).