Software Development Internship
At HackerEarth (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Execute the automated testing required to test the application framework upgrade.
2. Explore and learn current framework and architecture.
3. Work with problems of scale, employ technologies that are distributed in nature.
4. Design and develop test scenarios that accurately gauge product quality, and deliver testing results back to project team and business.
5. Take ownership of your work - Understand the root cause not just the symptoms. Work closely with the team to automate mundane actions.
6. Enable engineering productivity by working towards reduce time to deliverable from concept.
7. Write automated test suites using our in-house framework and libraries. This requires good knowledge of programming skills, especially with Python and REST APIs.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Development at HackerEarth will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
HackerEarth is a product company that provides technical recruitment solutions for talent sourcing and skill assessment. HackerEarth allows recruiters to quickly identify and hire the right candidate from its thriving community of developers. Every developer in HackerEarth's community is ranked and scored by its unique ranking system.