Software Development Engineering Internship
At Amazon, the interns are expected to work professionally and ethically. This means arriving before their scheduled shift, notifying their supervisor if they can’t make it on their schedule, and dressing properly according to the organization’s dress code and the role they’re performing. They should follow all company rules and regulations and respect the organizational structure.
Hired interns will work on the following tasks:
1. Build robust solutions to some of the challenging text/image detection and recognition problems in computer vision and continuously improve the performance of existing algorithms.
2. Involve in extensive research and problem-solving that spans a number of areas including computer vision, machine learning, image processing, distributed and mobile computing.
3. Define systems specs, design, and iterate on early prototypes, and help create a novel user experience.
4. Maintain substantial knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories related to computer vision and also participate in the development of the intellectual property.
5. Serve as Developer in the vision area and work closely with other research engineers, software engineers, product managers, and QA personnel to create high-quality and high-performing solutions.
6. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than a big company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Chosen candidates for Software Development Engineering at Amazon should bring their supporting documents, including their latest resume, report card or mark sheets, recommendation letters, academic certificates, etc.
2. Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing their graduation are welcome to apply.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.