Software Developer Internship
At Livetek Software Consulting Services (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1.Should have knowledge and concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture is important.
2. Some experiece with PHP/MySQL a must to qualify for this internship.
3. Knowledge of AJAX/Jquery is good to have.
4. Knowledge of MySQL database.
5. Some experience with HTML/CSS for integrating code with designs.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for software developer at Livetek Software Consulting Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Livetek is a leading web design and Web Development company in India providing web based applications specifically in the E-learning space using a popular Learning Management System (LMS) called Moodle that they have improvised extensively for corporate use, proprietary Content Management System (CMS) for simple to complex site management using MVC architecture apart from open source systems viz. WordPress, Joomla and Drupal and E-commerce implementations using various open source system viz. CRE Loaded, OSCommerce, X-cart, Opencart, VirtueMart, Magento to name a few apart from and custom development.