Software Developer Internship
At Honeywell (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Analyze user requirements.
2. Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions for our clients and customer base.
3. Work closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, graphic artists, and sales and marketing professionals.
4. Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary.
5. Create clear technical specifications.
6. Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Software Developer at Honeywell will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.