Software Developer Internship
At Amazon, the interns are expected to work professionally and ethically. This means arriving before their scheduled shift, notifying their supervisor if they can’t make it on their schedule, and dressing properly according to the organization’s dress code and the role they’re performing. They should follow all company rules and regulations and respect the organizational structure.
Hired interns will work on the following tasks:
1. Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
2. Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
3. Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
4. Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Chosen candidates for Software Developer at Amazon should bring their supporting documents, including their latest resume, report card or mark sheets, recommendation letters, academic certificates, etc.
2. Fresh graduates and candidates pursuing their graduation are welcome to apply.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.