Software Design Engineer Internship
Merkle counts on all interns to be knowledgeable and committed to following the fundamentals of professional ethics, including but not limited to: being punctual, communicating any timeline delays with the team leader, presenting yourself properly according to what the job entails, and complying with the company’s dress code. Interns are expected to follow the hierarchy of authority within the organization and comply with its rules and processes.
While under the internship program, the intern will be completing the following tasks and responsibilities:
1. Implement solutions for broadly defined problems.
2. Be involved in full-fledged product development.
3. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
4. Be part of daily scrums, ideate, and brainstorm solutions with Managers, Mentors and show off your convincing skills.
5. Do peer code reviews, write automation tests, we have OCD when it comes to quality.
6. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
7. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
8. Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack.
9. Discuss new ideas in the weekly tech forum with your peers and mentors.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Successful applicants for Software Design Engineer at Merkle should bring mark sheets, latest CV, certifications, letters of recommendation, and other documents supporting your application.
2. Fresh graduates and those pursuing their degree are welcome to apply.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.