Social Media Marketing Internship
At Osumare (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Study trends in social media, research popular social media platforms, study emerging social media tools and observe how often those platforms and tools are used.
2. Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
3. Advise other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts).
4. Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects.
5. Identify the habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience.
6. Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
7. Coordinate with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Osumare will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Their mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'Converge, Collaborate & Change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them through collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better. Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. Their values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, "Arise, Stand & Awake and Stop not till you attend the Goals!" Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends