Digital Marketing Intern
At WonderPoint Software Pvt Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
2. Make sure the content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
3. Promote our products on social media through SEO/Llink Building/Email.
4. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
5. Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
6. Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
WonderPoint Software is a well-funded company that is building cloud-based e-commerce and ERP solutions for the International Logistics Industry. We are team of passionate entrepreneurs who want to change the way International Logistics is operated - Make it more efficient, intelligent and integrated. We are building a SaaS platform to help small and medium logistics companies manage their operations and to connect with each other.